RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Well hot mushroomsoup and squid pasta. Meow.
SpiderMilkshake
SpiderMilkshake
Is that pasta shaped like squid or pasta made with squid? :D
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I can't stop listening to this song from Styx off that Killroy was here album called the longest night.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Sorry Just get through this night. That Mr. Roboto song puts a little jiggle on me too. Meow.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I don't like the whole heavy metal poisoning thing. It is a shallow conceived song I think. Meow.
starlight dream
starlight dream
What will you be eating... errrr, I mean illustrating, Tomorrow?

@Sauteed_Onion
"I don't like the whole heavy metal poisoning thing"

For a moment I thought you meant metals poisoning food O.o
SpiderMilkshake
SpiderMilkshake
XD @starlight_dream Reminds me, I should probably finish my illustrations of Oyster mushrooms before I finish eating all of them!

@Sauteed_Onion oh I don't mind metal so much... it's when every song involves that harsh screaming I think it gets too much. XD Not everything can be expressed through throat-ripping screeches.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy