Comments on Profile Post by Harrumi

1. KayZaman
    KayZaman
    My lil sis use it too.
    Feb 20, 2018
    Harrumi likes this.
  2. taarna23
    taarna23
    I tried it out. It disagrees with my graphics tablet. I have to press to hard and it only deigns to give me a drawn line after an inch or so. =\
    Feb 20, 2018
  3. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    what tablet are you using? I haven't got one yet, but I'm trying to get a good input for future purchase. :)
    Feb 20, 2018
  4. taarna23
    taarna23
    Huion. Dunno the number because I'm at work. I might poke it more and see if I can get it to cooperate. Technology on the whole last night was making me go grargarble last night so I left it all alone and went to bed, heh.
    Feb 21, 2018
    Harrumi likes this.
  5. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    I was thinking about this one here: Huion New 1060Plus Grahics Drawing Tablet with 8192 Pressure Sensitivity and Built-in Card Reader 8 MircoSD Card 5080 LPI
    I watched a review and it was pretty nice.
    Feb 21, 2018
  6. taarna23
    taarna23
    For reference, I have the H610 Pro. Also, I've been fiddling with MediBang and the issue I am having feels familiar. There is a circle around where I put pen to tablet where no drawing occurs in MediBang. I feel like there is a sensitivity setting somewhere that I am missing.
    Feb 21, 2018
  7. taarna23
    taarna23
    Alternatively, I'mma derp and forgot to reinstall the drivers when I nuked Windows. All is well.
    Feb 21, 2018
    Harrumi likes this.
  8. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    I'm happy you got it working!!
    Feb 21, 2018