RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
The 15 macro keys are perfect, just not placed in the best places... And I keep on pressing G12 and G13 instead of Alt and Alt gr :D Also, the material nowadays' keyboards are made of just feels unnatural... Good ol' plastic keyboards with keys that offer some resistance upon pressing, where are you :'(
Poryg
Poryg
Other than that though I can't complain, it's a great keyboard for great price. With 15 programmable macro keys and 5 modes, each offering a custom "set" of macros. And a much better feel than my laptop keyboard. Thew multimedia keys are also bonus points and the fact that this keyboard has a button to block Start button is always handy ^_^
Kes
Kes
Do the red keys on the left still operate as wasd for typing purposes? If not, where are they?
Poryg
Poryg
WSAD and arrows are WSAD and arrows normally, they are just covered by rubber to prevent slippage and make them easier to find (it's a gaming keyboard). The remaining keys are made of what keys are made of normally.
Poryg
Poryg
In bloody keyboards (a4tech used to make x7 brand, but now makes bloody brand) the rubber covered keys also use a mechanical switch instead of membrane, making it a membrane keyboard with 8 mechanical keys. These mechanical keys use light strike technology switch as well, decreasing the input lag for these keys from 1 ms to 0.2 ms. But that's not always the best thing, I know from playing trackmania with my mouse :D
SpunkyWunky
SpunkyWunky
I feel sorry for people who can't touch type and want to use this haha
Poryg
Poryg
A laptop with a touch screen is about 150 dollars more expensive than a laptop without one. This keyboard cost me 21 dollars. I feel sorry for people who need to waste money on touch screens, because they can't type on keyboards :p
SpunkyWunky
SpunkyWunky
@Poryg eh? I'm confused LOL I didn't say touch screens, I said touch type.. as in people who can type without needing to see the letters drawn on the keys
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Ah I see :D I thought touch type meant typing on a touch screen :D In that case I can touch type without any issues. Except for my laptop keyboard, that layout was killing me, especially at night.
Poryg
Poryg
Once I was pranked at school. Someone, just for the fun of it, sorted all keys alphabetically for me... In the end it was nothing to get me worried. I've been typing on a keyboard ever since I was 4 years old, so I know the layout by heart, except for minor differences unique for each keyboard.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Woah... I would have to get my lettraset out to finish that keyboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded myself making (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz