RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
Guess what, win 10 updates. Yesterday it took 5 hours to get the computer to work after an unsuccessful update (blue screen of death during the first restart). I guess it's time to repeat it... God dammit!
Puruiro
Puruiro
Lol yeah, win 10 is so annoying, we would be better off working with pen and paper.....
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Win 10 updates is the bane of existence. Last month, my anti-virus botched an update, deciding to cause a memory leak, virtually shutting down the P.C.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
My computer acts really funky when it's trying to tell me to update. I don't really have a problem after it actually updates, though, 'cause my computer was kind of designed for Windows 10.
Poryg
Poryg
My computer is weak in hardware power, so every update hurts it pretty well until the update hell ends. When I have HDD on 99%, it's game over and I can't do anything at all without risk of freezing the computer.
Llareian
Llareian
It seems like they love to push the updates before they're actually ready. They tend to break things for me for a couple of days or weeks and then there's another update that fixes it.
The other thing they love to do is overwrite my drivers, which is particularly frustrating when they're ones I've manually installed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy