Comments on Profile Post by Tea's Jams

1. whtdragon
    whtdragon
    I do yes ( o A o);;
    Feb 22, 2018
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    That's very mean to others, advertising someone's patreon like this :p Imagine how would others, whose Patreon you didn't advertise, feel ;_;
    Feb 22, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Not to mention, I think rules state that Patreon links have no place on this forum :p
    Feb 22, 2018
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    That's good to know! :)
    @Poryg I've seen links to them in some signatures. I think it depends on the P. content.
    Feb 22, 2018
  5. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    If there is such a rule, I personally think whtdragon should be an exception, there are only a handful of people that have given as much for free as her, she deserves a shout out more than most. I'm biased and willing to admit it :p
    Feb 23, 2018
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, I, both as a chess player and as a man, know you can't just blindly obey rules. You have to know when to make an exception.
    After all, in our country we have a saying "A man is a gentleman only when it's convenient."
    Feb 23, 2018
    Tea's Jams and starlight dream like this.
  7. whtdragon
    whtdragon
    I disagree. no one, not even me should be an exception to the rule as it'd open up too many chances for problems, protests or conflicts. I could see maybe a kind of contributor of the month or a wall of fame set up, but there's already similar things in place just nothing definitive.
    Feb 23, 2018
    starlight dream and Tea's Jams like this.
  8. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Feb 23, 2018