Comments on Profile Post by Tea's Jams

1. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    It's an older version (CS2) but still really good.
    Feb 25, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  2. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Reminds me of what some of the companies did back in the DOS days. They'd give you the old version of the program for free, but if you wanted the newer version you had to go buy it.
    Feb 25, 2018
  3. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    If you didn't buy it before the 2005 shutdown of the CS2 activation servers and downloaded and use it afterwards, you are no better than a pirate. UNISNTALL IT NOW UNLESS YOU WANT LEGAL ISSUES.

Also a simpler solution- just use GIMP, Irfanview, or paint.net instead.
    Feb 25, 2018
  4. KayZaman
    KayZaman
    Where? I found the 7 days trial.
    Feb 25, 2018
  5. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    @KayZaman The method she means (going to the download page and using the provided serial number without buying it before the 2005 shutdown of CS2's activation servers) is, by law, technically illegal. Instead, use GIMP, paint.net, or Irfanview, all three of which actually are legally free.
    Feb 25, 2018
  6. taarna23
    taarna23
    @JtheDuelist Yes, it's technically illegal, but it's not really a good reason to yell at anyone. Please don't. =\ That said, yes, there are a number of graphics programs out there depending on what you're trying to do. GIMP, Paint.net are good for photoshop-like activities. Krita and MediBang are for drawing/illustration. IrfanView is a lightweight all-purpose image viewer/converter.
    Feb 25, 2018
  7. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    @taarna23 I didn't mean it to sound like yelling. Sorry if it did.
    Feb 25, 2018
  8. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    These days if you do not accept you cannot use the service. I stopped reading them due to this.
    Feb 26, 2018