RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Bug fixing can be a drag. Hang in there. :)
Arthur França
Arthur França
Drawing each character and sprites and tilesets is also boring... kkk
Andreyla
Andreyla
@The Stranger Thanks :) Seems there's a lot of plugins out there that aren't really up to date. That's the biggest slow down right now.
Andreyla
Andreyla
@Arthur França I don't mind the art so much because I can just sit in front of the TV and work on it. It can feel like your project isn't really moving though when you do all this work on assets and still have no gameplay coded.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I try to stick to using plug-ins developed by a handful of people, rather than using any old plug-in I come across. Yanfly's plug-ins are reliable. I also use Galv's plug-ins and MOG's plug-ins. There doesn't seem to be many problems when using their plug-ins together. The only downside with MOG's plug-ins is that they're wirtten in Spanish; I think it's Spanish.
The Stranger
The Stranger
BTW, I really like your avatar. Has a very Tim Burton feel to it. :)
Andreyla
Andreyla
@The Stranger Funnily enough I tried MOG's Title Layers plugin today and it kept wanting to put a black background behind every transparent layer I added. Have yet to figure out why- especially if she's one of the ones that updates her plugins. *scratches chin*
Andreyla
Andreyla
@The Stranger thanks for the compliment, I like drawing weird stuff lol :D
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Andreyla Wow! You drew that? I love it! I really hope you're drawing character art for your game. I've always liked that style.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corvid