RPG Maker Forums

Harrumi
Harrumi
Ewww, gotta contact the people you ordered it through. During Christmas time I ordered a space heater and a post worker tried stealing it..
Sharm
Sharm
Shoot. Some thieves look out for particular packaging too. I wish you luck! My family has been pretty lucky that way, we have a little tiny brick courtyard thing and so you can't tell if there's a package unless you come up to the door.
hero_buddy
hero_buddy
maybe it just got delivered to the wrong address....? happened to me once, but a guy came a few hours later with my package, which was nice, seeing as how he could've easily kept it.
Shaz
Shaz
I hope it went to the wrong address AND that the postie remembers where he delivered it AND that the people who got it are honest enough to give it back. So far it hasn't shown up. Mark went door-knocking yesterday afternoon but nobody had seen it.
Shaz
Shaz
The twit I bought it off from eBay said "tracking says it was delivered, so it is at your house". Just automatically assumed I was lying, when all I asked him was "is it true that you said not to ask for a signature?"
Shaz
Shaz
Why someone would use a standard post bag and no signature for a $400 item is beyond me.
Sharm
Sharm
Wait, were you able to track it yourself? Because that sounds scammy.
Shaz
Shaz
Yeah, if you post with registered post, you get a tracking number. Ebay takes a bit longer to update, but you can go to the postal service website and see updates. It's all legit. I just thought "registered" also means you need to sign for it, and I learned yesterday that apparently it doesn't mean that at all.
starlight dream
starlight dream
#@!X% That sucks! I'm in a different country, but sometimes my tracking says delivered, but the mailman didn't find me and brought it to the post office where I must pick it up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer