RPG Maker Forums

HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I use XP tilesets a lot for parallax mapping. They just have a certain charm about them. Plus, they're more diverse.
SpiderMilkshake
SpiderMilkshake
^^ I can't really think of any other RM engine where three or four types of trees and lots of different stones and shrubs and mushrooms and stuff just come default, so you're on it about the diversity thing.
taarna23
taarna23
Oh, man. I LOVE XP's tilesets. So much there to use, and I love the style of them.
SpiderMilkshake
SpiderMilkshake
The only thing I wish it had was logs and stumps with various fungi growing out of them... XD Eventually I'll get around to making some edits for that.
Sharm
Sharm
XP is lovely! I hear it was also just too expensive for the developers, which is why they never did such an expansive RTP since. So sad. BTW, I'm sure those log and stump edits already exist, you should check out the resource section.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After 3 and half months of my first long term game being playtested it is now in a more polished state. Now I proudly re-present Path of the Martyrs!
I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CocoWasTaken