RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
Why only 1 day? What is rushing you?
Vincent Chu
Vincent Chu
By learn, do you mean master it. Will basic functions at school kid level not be sufficient?
Poryg
Poryg
By learn I mean slightly intermediate user knowledge. Which is now done completely differently in open office compared to office 365, because Office 365 has some stupid translation shenanigans in our language. And one day due to a job interview.
starlight dream
starlight dream
They probably won't test your skills during the interview. If you're good at an earlier version, it'll be easy for you to adapt, no? :)
Poryg
Poryg
They will. You bet they will. Nevertheless, open office and microsoft office updates have always been dreaded by me, because every update completely blows away the previous version's interface and now where do I find this, how do I do that,... Also, if they test my knowledge of Office 365, I'll be absolutely screwed, because Czech version of that program works somewhat differently.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artramel