Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    When I'm almost done with something, I sometimes feel this way because I know I'm probably just gonna redo parts of it first anyway. c:
    Mar 7, 2018
  2. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Maybe the excitement will kick in when you're down to 3...
    Mar 7, 2018
    Marquise* and Guiguimu like this.
  3. VertigoAffliction
    VertigoAffliction
    Meh. Writing reports was like this for me as well. Finishing a report meant it was halfway done. There was all the editing that came afterwards as well. I know the feeling of dread in this regard.
    Mar 7, 2018
    Marquise* and Guiguimu like this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Hmm, good point. I think there is some dread for what comes after I finish.
    Mar 7, 2018
  5. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    This happened to me recently. I've been working on a v0.2 where I implement all the skills. I've done this save 3... and I've been two weeks trying to motivate myself to finish lol I think when you're almost done is the hardest time to find motivation to finish b/c there is a small part of you that's saying "I'm done...pretty much." It's like the tension of the long list of stuff is all but evaporated now, you know?
    Mar 7, 2018
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, I think that's true. When all it takes is a small push to finish it's easy to just think that you're done.
    Mar 7, 2018
    VertigoAffliction and Marquise* like this.
  7. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Maybe you need what I usually call a carrot. I did that before, not touching something I really want until I finish my work while having it on top of my computer taunting me until the job gets done! ^^
    Mar 7, 2018
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    That's never worked out well for me before, but I think I was trying it on things that were too big. Maybe with something this small it would help.
    Mar 7, 2018
    VertigoAffliction and Marquise* like this.
  9. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awwww. *cybermental hugs* I can understand that. Yeah size matter in that case especially if it is a chronovore.
    Mar 7, 2018
    VertigoAffliction likes this.