RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
Sameee. The worst part is that this year, it's both my mum's birthday AND mother's day on that day! :o
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Ha, my dad's birthday is today and my brother and I didn't buy him his gift yet, because you know the 7th was still so far away, until it wasn't :p
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Also, you celebrate mother's day in March?
Scythuz
Scythuz
Oh nooo! You're both rushing to grab him wrestling tickets I imagine, because that's totally how things work in the red riding hood household, right? :p
Yep, we also celebrate fathers day in May because we're weirddd.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Sigh. Birthdays are always closer than they appear. ^^
I get you.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@Scythuz Nope, we did give a coupon for a DIY store. I know, totes original :D
@starlight dream Anything that has a "deadline" type of feeling is closer than it appears. I am just that good at procrastinating ;)
Marquise*
Marquise*
How I myself see the time fleeing me. Please catch all the best moments you can.
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
@slimmmeiske2 Really? Today is your dad's birthday? Today is my dad's birthday as well!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove