RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
And thank you for the 'likes'
starlight dream
starlight dream
Aww so sweet, now my heart is melting and I can't fit in my refrigerator. :kaoluv:

@Guiguimu You're welcome :) There's more of it to come. Lol You're a wonderful friend and very kind.

@TheoAllen You're welcome :) There's more of them to come. Just keep posting.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I guess I was late for the hugs??? ^^ *cybermental hugs*
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* You're never late for hugs! I always keep a few for you on standby. *hug hug hug*
Marquise*
Marquise*
@starlight dream I just read your line and "meow?!" and jump at my mouse pad with cuddles and headbutts. Seems DC now got some of hers to you and sharing mines and @Guiguimu You got mail; elderly kitty headbutts and cuddles it seems. (I really wishes at the G7 they would talk about global purr currency!)
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Aah my birth month sis!! Send her cybernetic belly rubs and cat treats :kaoluv:
I want hugs too! Hugs for you two!
Marquise*
Marquise*
She purred all night as I made that sprite dragon. Will send your month sis your message. I can make an advance for you *Cybermental human and feline hugs* ^^
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* DC has a lot of purr currency (Purrency?) to give. :kaojoy: I thank her with a cyber tickle on her right ear! Elderly cats and dogs are my good friends, they know I'm a big softie for their Love Giving!

You made a sprite dragon? For a personal project?
What are you working on these days?
Marquise*
Marquise*
She sends you peace with her tongue.

The dragon if from a very very old commission and also the Lettership Emporium is new project! ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic