Comments on Profile Post by Parallax Panda

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    An ice cave! That's very cool :)
    Mar 10, 2018
  2. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @Poryg An ice cave/dungeon of some kind is something I really DO need. If for nothing else, then for the sliding puzzles! ...but in that case I first need to make a snow/winter area! D:
    Mar 10, 2018
    starlight dream and Poryg like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A ruined ghost town with no purpose other than to creep the player out, and provide a foundation upon which theories can be constructed. Or, you a town which uses the corpse of a dead giant\god as its buildings.
    Mar 10, 2018
  4. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @The Stranger I'll definitely consider both of those, although the second one might require me to find/edit the tileset further. We'll see what can be done. Cool ideas for sure!
    Mar 10, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    That ghost town can have a ghost forest around :)
    Mar 10, 2018
    The Stranger and Parallax Panda like this.
  6. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    I have one large forest as is (it's pretty huge). Maybe I should make a part of it ghosty and "dead"...with a ghost village hidden there? A village lost to time... deep inside the forest.
    Mar 10, 2018
    starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Now it's becoming The Ritual. :p
    Mar 10, 2018
    Parallax Panda likes this.
  8. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @The Stranger Hah! I saw that movie like 1 week ago. I had to see it because the story takes place in Sweden. But I was more thinking like a small village, maybe more like an easter egg where the player can find some loot or objects of interest. :p
    Mar 10, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  9. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I've seen tiles for a candy house, might as well use those:p

A pig farm?
    Mar 11, 2018
  10. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    @starlight dream a candy house? Must be PandaMaru’s tiles, no? That’s so European folk lore though! Makes me think of witches with big noses and stuff! :D
    Mar 11, 2018
  11. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Haha! That's Panda Maru alright.

Is your fantasy game more medieval or Asian?
    Mar 11, 2018
  12. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    The one I’m currently chopping away at is more classic “medical” JRPG-fantasy I guess.
    Mar 11, 2018
  13. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Medical? Then you need a herb garden :p
    Mar 11, 2018
  14. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Awww... don’t point fun at my typos! I’m writing on an iPad (in bed)! Tablets and phones love to auto-correct everything until it’s unreadable! D: ...but a herb garden+Pharmacy might be an interesting location.
    Mar 11, 2018
  15. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Wasn't making fun. I SERIOUSLY thought you meant Medical.^^ There are so many sub-genres it's hard to tell if they exist!
    Mar 11, 2018
  16. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Haha, Probably didn’t help that I put in within these -> “” right? A medical rpg... we may be on to something new and groundbreaking here, hm? ;)
    Mar 11, 2018
  17. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Exactly "those marks" made it look like it's soooo underground, you didn't expect me to know it.. Haha

I thought it was either a weird Hospital game or it was the classic "go find medicine" quest. The 2nd made more sense :p
    Mar 11, 2018