Comments on Profile Post by The Mighty Palm

1. taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, that's the thing. Other peoples' kids are great. You can sugar them up, send them home, and they're not your problem!
    Mar 11, 2018
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    It's much more fun being an Uncle/big cousin than it is being a parent. At least that's how it seems for me, I can play with the kiddos, act Goofy and wind them up to the limit then go home to my dogs and enjoy my solitude while their parents deal with the aftermath.

Parents actually have to worry about raising them to be good people if they want to be any good at it, a much more stressful prospect.
    Mar 11, 2018
  3. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Yeah, and then the kids are like "Mom, dad, am I a burden to you?" And they respond "No no, son/daughter, we love you!"
    Mar 11, 2018
  4. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    I tried for over 5 years to have a baby with my husband, I thought I literately thought I couldn't have children. I prayed to god for a baby with blonde hair, blue eyes, for him or her to be strong and smart... shortly after I had my first, blondest hair ever, then 3 months with her I was pregnant again with second.. beautiful blue eyes. both strong and smart.
    Mar 11, 2018
  5. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    some days are a struggle, but at the end of the day it's just unconditional love.
    Mar 11, 2018
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Mighty Palm They mean it? I thought it was all small talk :p
    And I guess they assume the couple wants children.
    Aaaand they think if u have kids, it'll give their kids someone to play with & keep them out of the house! Lol

But seriously those are awful generic questions. They can hurt if the couple can't have them.
    Mar 12, 2018