Comments on Profile Post by Seacliff

1. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Why not just take the existing game thread (if it still exists) and edit/update it and then post a reply to it to put it back up at the top?
    Mar 12, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. Seacliff
    Seacliff
    That is the other option I'm debating, but it's nearing three years old and the comments there already won't be relevant to the new version. I feel like if I just updated a thread, it would look like I'm just messing around with the old project.
    Mar 12, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    So, your choices are to re-release it as a "Remastered" game like some game companies do... Or to say, "This is the definitive version, I don't want you to play the old version anymore".

Seems like a simple choice to me, to be quite honest.
    Mar 12, 2018
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Does the game have the same title?
    If it's the same title, it could be good to ask an administrator, to be sure you're allowed to post a new thread, and perhaps lock the old one?
    Mar 12, 2018
  5. Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Problem is, it's not a remaster. Just a very different structure, replaced story, changes in character motivations, and expanded dungeon... along with other changes.
    The name is still the same at the moment, so I guess I'll take that to the mods when I have a demo ready.
    Mar 12, 2018
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    It's a tough decision but perhaps others have been through this before. I don't know what section this discussion would belong to, if you want to get more feedback. But mods will usually move the topic to the appropriate place, so it's an option to talk about it in the forums if you ever want to.
    Mar 13, 2018