RPG Maker Forums

Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Have a great night then ^^
Ahah hope that person feels very special then!
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
My friend's going to Montreal but she doesn't even know French.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Have fun! ^^ Also maybe show that person what you do on RMW XD
Stanley
Stanley
Hehe that person must be really special to you then if you rarely walk away from RMW's addiction :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@HexMozart88 It shouldn't be a big problem. Most Montrealers speak English too (with funny accents probably:p).

@Guiguimu Thanks. I don't think he realizes it^^
@Stanley He is and it's not my doctor this time Lol

@Marquise* I didn't show him. He's a monk so RMW didn't come up :p I visited him to take his blessing. He traveled here from Greece. He has that eerie good monk vibe.
Stanley
Stanley
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Stanley LOL Not exactly that. It's the Great Lent for Easter now, so sometimes monks travel from a place in Greece (called Mount Athos where many monasteries are located) to other countries to offer confession services, do speeches and give blessings. The last time I saw one of them I was maybe 9 years old.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Stanley My forum location is a reference to Mt. Athos. I have a lot of love for the location and the monks there. I'll never visit it, it has male monasteries only.
I can't be a nun btw. I have parents to take care of and it's not easy to join those places when we're older. If I knew when I was young where my life would go, I would've joined a monastery. But like they say "bloom where you are planted". :)
Stanley
Stanley
@starlight dream are you being u serious? u not gonna be a nun? for real!? :( i promise not to give up on the person i am, or used to be, that you are happy being friends with if you promise not to be a nun... :(
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Stanley Are you saying you don't want me to be a nun? *head scratching*
Stanley
Stanley
Yaa. I am not forcing you..not trying to force you.. but but..:(
starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL I really can't be one, those are rough lifestyles, hard to get used to when we're older. I'm too depressed to become anything at this point anyway :p
But this modern life isn't for me either. I don't fit in this society. Ah well.

Now put a "smiley" face on cause I ain't going anywhere :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Anyway she didn't said she would commit suicide and go to hell! Monks and nuns have all of my respect like angels and God! ^^ It would be mean to stop talking to someone just because they chose a virtuous path and a good one.
Stanley
Stanley
I know Marqy.. But.. I'll be so sad if she does.. :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suikin