RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
It was the very first FF game I ever played. I remember replaying the demo (it was just the ballroom scene and the Garden forest bit) countless times. It still has a special place in my heart, even if I can't stand the mechanics.
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
I am in the middle of re-playing this right now. Such a clunky interface and some clunky mechanics, but still love everything about the game.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Nice video :)
One of my least favorite FFs unfortunately (due to mechanics & some characters). Pretty game nonetheless. I loved the villains and the awesome CG.
Andreyla
Andreyla
I could handle the mechanics but I think that was mostly because that was one of the first "adultish" games I was ever exposed to. Kids games in the 80's and 90's were even fairly challenging so by the time I got to FF8 I just learned to deal as it was just another game with more wacky mechanics (there weren't really standardized controls like today).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistRalwarm