RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! WTF? So, you have to buy the mechanics and the content separately? Crazy! It seems you can use tiny pets with just the MFP DLC installed, but can't create any cats or dogs without the C&D DLC. After the whole Battlefront II nonsense, you'd have thought that EA would've learnt its lesson.
Scythuz
Scythuz
I think Paradox beat them to it and in some of their cases you've gotta own the original dlc for the dlc's dlc to work too!
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Scythuz Paradox does have silly DLC practices, especially when it comes to trivial crap such as portrait packs. But you know what's even worse? I wasted money buying a lot of that junk for CKII. xD
Scythuz
Scythuz
Rip dude, at least now you've got all those pretty faces, music, unit visuals and the ability to blind your own son!
The Stranger
The Stranger
You can't unlock achievements if you use a custom character, though. Bloody rip off. :( The unit visuals were so awesome that I could barely see 'em. XD It started off with me buying the Islamic stuff, you know, so I could play as a Muslim leader, and then I bought everything else... yeah. I only played as a Muslim leader once, then I played as some Wallachian noble.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I really enjoyed playing as a Venetian Doge, because I felt like I was a mob boss, but that required even more DLC. xD
Scythuz
Scythuz
My only full playthrough was as a Venetian Doge, I think I stopped buying the dlc after Charlemagne. Even though I was only buying the main content and the occasional music pack, it was still getting a bit silly :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
I bought the Old Gods DLC and have never, ever used it. Haven't bought the latest DLC, and will never buy that silly Aztec invasion one. I mean, it's good that Paradox continues to supports its games for years after launch, but the sheer amount of DLC is a massive barrier to entry for any newcomers.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tanoukun