Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Hawksmoor

1. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    It's always best to think of the positives, although job hunting may suck, it may provide tasty fund for said game project. Good luck buddy. :)
    Mar 17, 2018
    starlight dream and Wavelength like this.
  2. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Well I'm currently a bakery leader/baker/confectioner but my job comes to an end in June so just doing some prep work.
    Mar 17, 2018
  3. neosky
    neosky
    Same boat my dude! Just started using the MV, after years of VX. Got laid off, perfect time to get into it, while I'm hunting right? Good luck! You still wanna do more bakery?
    Mar 17, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Good luck, perhaps you can find something similar through your current job's contacts?
    You're busy but... can you list a couple of goodies you've baked? :LZSyum: LoL
    Mar 17, 2018
  5. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    @starlight dream I bake a variety of breads from your traditional white, wholemeal and harvest grain farmhouse, to more speciality breads such a Multiseed, rye bread, mediterranean bread, sourdough breads. Then I do cakes like eclairs, gateauxs, choux buns, turn overs and a number of pastries like pain au chocolats, croissants and so forth.
    Mar 17, 2018
  6. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    @neosky Well it's basically my leader job that's going but there should be some baker positions available to replace it so I'm hoping I can get one of them instead!
    Mar 17, 2018
    starlight dream and neosky like this.
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    :kaocry: Aw that's... beautiful... sniffles... you make the world go 'round, man!!! ^^

Do you get to bring home as many as you want? :p
    Mar 17, 2018
  8. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    If I buy them yes lol.
    Mar 17, 2018
  9. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Oh :( That was almost a sweet deal.
    Then you're probably expected to make them at home. xd
    Mar 17, 2018
  10. Harrumi
    Harrumi
    ooh that sounds fun, I have a culinary degree.. but I'm stay at home with my kids... I just have clients that come to me for yummy yums. :)
    Mar 18, 2018