RPG Maker Forums

JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
That's a good idea, but you might get more inspiration (and more credibility to the title name) if you also included nonlucid dreams as well as nightmares.
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
I can help co-create this idea if you want, especially since I myself am very knowledgeable about nightmares, considering I am very prone to them (due to my weird combination of my Alzheimer's and Asperger's tending to warp my dreams from time to time.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We just added more plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! Got the mouse system setup for MV/MZ!
Let's create game with RTP only, no plugin except official one..
Trying to get enough of an outline for my game to know what art needs to be made. I'm very out of practice with writing, having focused on art, and I'm realizing that I really missed it.
Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 4 is now LIVE! Join us as we create our random encounter system. Random doesn't mean the player can't have some control! Want to figure out how, then tune in!
I must now resume my “things that make me money” activities, and relegate game-mak to a day or two a week. Maybe a lil in the afternoon, but I usually work on “career” level stuff then too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JellyTheDodo