Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Hawksmoor

1. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    I'm sorry that you need to stop working with your artist, but if you can do it, isn't it a good alternative? At least it would be a good chance to practice and learn new things ^^
    Mar 18, 2018
  2. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Nah, I don't have time for such things unfortunately. Plus I have very shakey hands to a condition that runs in my family. I will find an artist eventually, even if I have play my violin on the street corners to make more money!
    Mar 18, 2018
    starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
  3. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Hope you find one very fast then!
    Mar 18, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I probably misread your post, thinking you're the artist you are letting go of? :p
    That's not what you meant right? XD
    Sorry it didn't work out. One of these days I'll send you some of my art, so you can push another artist off your airplane! You're on such a streak and everything...

Jokes aside, good luck!^_^
    Mar 18, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  5. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    It's not so bad this time round as she'd only done 1 bust for me, this one at least had the decency to say she wouldn't be able to cope with the workload so can't fault her for that.
    Mar 18, 2018
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, finding a good artist devoted to creating the resource images you need is a key part of creating something good. Some people are good at drawing, others and game making. So, I think that's part of just putting together a team, working under one logo.
    Mar 18, 2018
  7. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Ah, that sucks. You may be able to find some that works for free. If not, then just try and look for some reasonably priced ones here or elsewhere.
    Mar 18, 2018
  8. Dragon Brother
    Dragon Brother
    Bad luck.
    Mar 19, 2018