RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
That Lucius smiley makes me feel watched.. o_O
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
And what will I do all night? I don't know. But today it's one of those nights where I can stay up late until the morning so I ought to do something productive too! Let's work like craaazy!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Parallax Panda Well, we're willing to stay up and work.. So we have the 'crazy' covered :p
I'm too sleepy to continue but the little progress I did, is something.

It's still day in Japan right? So you have plenty of time to make plans^^b
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
@starlight dream Sure it's about 19:35 right now and I'll most likely stay up until 04:00 at the very least. So I have a few hours to spend. Currently working on lineart for a illustration in ProCreate... but I also opened MV in hope I'll get some mapping done.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Don't ignore your right to Sprite.
KayZaman
KayZaman
I'm waiting.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Parallax Panda I'm looking up ProCreate now. So you use a tablet to draw? Where did your creative adventure take you last night?

@OmnislashXX :D I'll put "I have the right to Sprite" in my signature. hehe Thanks

@KayZaman Please pick a number and wait your turn... Ehhm... what are you waiting for?...
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
@starlight dream Yeah, I'm using an old iPad Air from 2013. I wish I could have a higher resolution and more layers but until I'll land a new job I can't afford to buy a newer model. Well, someday. And in regards of my creative adventures... I've been drawing on and off the whole night, and I still am (it's 04:45 here right now). Probably should go to bed soon.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Parallax Panda *high fives the Panda for the productive night*
Yeah I'm not on latest technology either, but as long as it functions for what I'm doing, it's tolerable. ^^
Have a cozy sleep & rest those panda eyes.
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
@starlight dream *Panda returns high five* Good idea, it's 05:35 now! Thing with staying up all night long and starring at a screen... is that your eyes start to hurt for reals. :( I'm going to call it quits here and jump straight into the shower, and from there into the bed! Good night!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic