RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Glad the snow buggered off from where I live. I'm sick of freezing my arse off, and slipping all over the place because of the ice.
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
I hear you. We've had miserable weather most of the winter but I'd hoped we were done. Clearly we're not though. =(
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. Well, I hope you're snow free soon. :) The snow just makes life difficult.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Should we give each other Christmas presents again?;)

What bugs me with the cold is how dry my skin gets. It's cracking on my hands and it hurts a lot, I moisturize but the creams aren't working well.
The Stranger
The Stranger
starlight dream
starlight dream
Cute hat! =^u^=

I always wear a tuque and gloves, but even when I'm indoors my skin gets super dry in the winter. Sigh
The Stranger
The Stranger
@starlight dream I'll gladly keep your hands warm by holding them. ^.^ I always get cracked lips when it's cold. I make it worse by uconsciously biting off the cracked skin.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Such a gentleman, you're sweet :kaocry: oh no now my tears are freezing!
Cracked lips also aouchy too. And when it's freezing temperatures my legs get bruises, does this ever happen to you?
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've never had bruises due to the cold, I have very hairy legs though. xD Bruising due to the temperature isn't a good sign. Have you seen a doctor about it? Do you keep your legs warm enough when it's cold? Sounds like you might be living in the wrong country with such a nasty intolerance to the cold. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I once thought about a boss gauntled game. I actually did it.
Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!
Snippet from a game I'm working on. Not much happening here. Mostly look at atmosphere. May upload a longer version. Still need to make up some enemy arts.
Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.
No internet for 2 weeks. Thank goodness for phones. :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emythystvial