RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
that though, I at least know where I have to aim to make my game resources more difficult to steal.
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
I'm not following. Who's saying that and do you mean that because you learned to extract game files from html5 games (because you wanted something from an adult game?) it's not useless because you learned something? :) Trying to figure out what you're aiming at.
starlight dream
starlight dream
All I got from this is that Poryg is sneaky :D
Poryg
Poryg
No real point in the story. I just made a joke about finding use for adult games, even though they are just as useful study material as any other game. And no, I'm not sneaky @starlight dream, I'm just playing with html and related files and trying to figure out a safer solution for spreading html5 games than the current one.
Poryg
Poryg
So far the safest one I have found is Unity with C# code transpiled to JS... But games made in Unity are 40% more cpu demanding than their lighter counterparts due to constant decryption, blobs, garbage collection and texture load.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)
Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS