The Stranger
What's got you stressed? :(
KayZaman
KayZaman
Gaming will help. But not all games.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Hello and good morning ^.^
I'm just worrying about my father, he's had a rough week and he has high fever tonight. I'm staying up to watch over him but most of the stress is caused by my anxious tendencies & not necessarily by the situation.
Thanks for asking. How are you? :)

@KayZaman An RM game! they are sometimes relaxing. ^^
The Stranger
The Stranger
@starlight dream Do you know what's causing his fever? You're such a good daughter to watch over your father in his time of need; you're like his guardian angel. :) I know how difficult it can be to deal with anxiety, especially when it's triggered by the suffering of loved ones. I neglected myself, and even fell into depression, while helping my mum get off the streets a few years back.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm okay, just getting ready to head up to the farm for the day. :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Have a good one and hopefully the weather's better?
Thanks for understanding. Yeah we feel so powerless sometimes to help those we love, but I know my father appreciates having his family near him at this point.^^
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Jonforum
Jonforum
living in Montreal is enough to create stress.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
*hugs*
Scythuz
Scythuz
Hope gaming helps!
Gabrelik
Gabrelik
I'm sorry things are rough. I'm sure that knowing his family is there for him is a solid comfort, though. Sometimes all we need is just to fall apart, and that is always easier knowing that somebody will be there to help pick up the pieces.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks everyone I appreciate your support :)

@OmnislashXX @Ms Littlefish Thank you ^^

@Jonforum Haha You are right. That's the problem :p

@Scythuz It does, the hard part is to decide what to play!

@Gabrelik True. There are positive aspects even in the toughest situations.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Jonforum
Jonforum

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suikin