RPG Maker Forums

Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
A.k.a - coffee first!
Faherya
Faherya
If you do not meet the goals, have no coffee for three days.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Marquise*
Marquise*
Hope you had a great deal of fun. I kinda myself loaded up too much my credit card in art supply and cat care items and treats!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* Buying supplies is torture. I walk in an art store & I want to buy everything! One day... :)
This time I limited myself to a few things. I needed portfolios to store the paintings.^^
Marquise*
Marquise*
@starlight dream Ever dreamt to be stuck in an art store a week-end with tons of food and only access to the toilet and using and sampling everything in the store?
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* Hahaha No but that's what I'll daydream about today! ;) There's a small art store that I really like and I fantasize about working there and trying out the materials.
It's funny because they hire artists only & every time we discuss it, they complain how much of the money they earn ends up spent in the store :p
It's hard to resist all those options... So many Ideas... :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
If some day we are allowed to get stuck in one... I do hope we don't get the blank page syndrome! Bwahahahaa! (OMG this would be almost Divine punishment type of curse.)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Hahahaha! :LZSlol: That is always a possibility! We'll have to go with abstract art all night.
Marquise*
Marquise*
ABSTRACT LOL I hate abstract. :p Well I like it only as decoration... but :p Yeah abstract have its own value. I am just bad at evaluation.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Not a fan of it either. It doesn't attract me much, but some are very pretty with colors.
I'm not that good at evaluating, that's why I overprice mine ;) kidding.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I price mine by hours no material in the count. But I admit on clothing and buildings, abstract is cool. I mean between all blown up advertisements... erm I can understand a graffiti or two. XD
starlight dream
starlight dream
I don't price mine LOL Not good enough to sell. If I price it, it'll be by how much I'm attached to it :p
Almost all art I did in life was for free.

The other night I was walking by a wall of a underpass and it was so cracked all over, it looked like graffiti art! The city's low maintenance is a work of art ;)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Some of my best pieces were inspired by stains and shadow plays :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
I'd love to see some of your art someday :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight