Comments on Profile Post by starlight dream

1. Snow White
    Snow White
    I beg your pardon?!! . . . Oh I get it, your trying to get me worked up over your comment so I don't notice your forces approaching from the east, well played general Micaiah, well played . . . (And to actually answer your question, my tastes have not "improved", I suppose you're still being followed around by Sothe? Or have you ditched him now?)
    Mar 30, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. Snow White
    Snow White
    Also, this has got to be the most insulting way we could possibly ask each other how we are doing . . . I approve.
    Mar 30, 2018
  3. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Well... Complimenting my tactics is a good way to greet me. Perhaps you should consider fighting on my side, Soren. The good side. Or better put, the winning side.

And yes Sothe is still by my side, so you can forget about hitting on me today.
    Mar 31, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  4. Snow White
    Snow White
    Hmm, I'm glad my social skills are improving, they could prove useful to Commander Ike in the future.
    At least you didn't try to win me over with the "but it's morally right" argument, I do however doubt the Greil Mercenaries will be losing to the Dawn Brigade any time soon.

And thank you Micaiah, now I feel physically sick!
    I just, no.
    https://tuinen.deviantart.com/art/Shopping-at-Anna-s-page-3-595892878
    Mar 31, 2018
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Hahaha :D That comic-evidence is so you! Getting grumpy over ANYTHING even over positive things.

Of course my side is the morally right one, Ike made my people suffer and he hasn't even apologized 100 times yet. Sigh.

But you know Soren, I gave this much thought and... I really appreciate you. You're shining with qualities and... and... I'm going to join the Greil Mercenaries! :) :) :) :) :)
    Apr 2, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  6. Snow White
    Snow White
    . . . You sincerely think someone hitting on you is a positive thing? *Sigh* I will never understand you Lady Micaiah.

And I'm SO sorry, I'll be sure to remind Ike he has to apologize THREE MORE TIMES! Seriously, people from Daein *mumble* *grumble* . . .

And what is this sarcasm? . . . *groan* It was April 1st wasn't it? Really Micaiah, really?
    Apr 3, 2018
  7. Snow White
    Snow White
    If you must childishly prank me, could you please not make it sound like an S rank support from Awakening?! . . . I'm still going to hold you to that promise though, we start your training in the morning! We've got a long way to go, but we'll eventually make you good enough to be a Greil Mercenary! (And yes, I am evil *haha*)
    Apr 3, 2018
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Sorry for not replying to you sooner... Soren...
    I just had better things to do :troll:

Apologies for the childish prank. I didn't think you could understand anything more mature.
    Who will believe that I succeeded in making you even *MORE* Grumpy? :p

Your little training doesn't scare me. So lets go... Lead me into... your camp... heheheh >:^)
    Apr 16, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  9. Snow White
    Snow White
    . . . I'm sure you did.

And that's fine Micaiah, I highly doubt you could think up anything more mature. *Boyd says "oooh snap" like a doofus backing up my insult*
    And I thought I was being quite good natured, considering! :p

And you should be scared.
    Also technically it's Ike's camp, I just work for him . . . waaait, was that meant to be a joke? If so, I don't get it.
    Apr 16, 2018
  10. Snow White
    Snow White
    I'm sorry, I still crack up whenever I see that "You're shining with qualities" line, It's like you can't even think up anything specific you like about me when you're LYING! Really Micaiah! XD
    Jun 4, 2018
  11. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Lying is so beneath me. I don't need to lie to compliment you Soren, for example:

* Your outfit is... good, it's... recognizable from a distance.

* You're so grumpy you make old folk jealous!!

* Your loyalty to Ike shows uncanny levels of commitment, considering he's unremarkable and nonredeemable!!!

That's 3 compliments. :D And quite deserved may I add ;)
    Jun 5, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  12. Snow White
    Snow White
    Beneath you? . . . Ah, that means you're not very good at it ;)

And I wasn't asking for you to compliment me, gods!
    . . . But thank you anyway, I try to be "recognizable from a distance"

And I admit, I'm the kind of man elderly men want to be and elderly women want to bake cookies for ;)
    Jun 5, 2018
  13. Snow White
    Snow White
    And Micaiah, you're . . . battle strategy and tactics are, acceptable.

You're healing powers are quite extraordinary.

I won't say anything about your appearance.

But you're wrong about Ike, he's a great man who doesn't need to be redeemed as he has done nothing wrong.
    Jun 5, 2018