RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I'll think about you too. Look after yourself. :)
Poryg
Poryg
I can't think right now :( I'm half asleep.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Eh...you'll be back. Then you will be happy.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger I was trying to look after myself but thoughts of rmw were distracting me :p

@Poryg Sweet dreams!

@OmnislashXX You have mad fortunetelling talents!;)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Bubye... Had a heavy day too ^^ Dunno if I should had done that much in a holy Friday. But in the end my legs hurt... So I guess I bore my lil cross (or weighty bag around my hips!)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* You're pushing yourself much dear, but you have to take care of those legs.. Easter week-end is a chance for you to sit back a bit and relax :)
The long week-end means my neighbours will be up and loud all night, so small chance for me to rest. Bleh. xD.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I think tomorrow I will RP on TTS :D You'll join their party?
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I feel like that every day. Work on my feet and they hurt like hell.

Luckily I have Starlight Dream here to rub them. :)
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
You'll be back soon enough! :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* What? Where? Well at least you'll be sitting doing that, unless things get very exciting and you must stand up! ;)

@OmnislashXX *rub rub* Respect for anyone working standing up. So tough!

@Parallax Panda Indeed. Surpriiiiiise!!! :p
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
That's right. Rub my feet, woman. BD
starlight dream
starlight dream
Ooops! Did I drop your foot? :p Ooops! Did I dig my nails in that pinky toe? :guffaw:
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
That's incorrect procedure. For shame.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I don't respond well to criticism :p
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Then don't mess up. :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Errrrr.... ok :guffaw:
Marquise*
Marquise*
@starlight dream Did it.... It was great and sooothin... and won a position in a contest too at the very same time. Rare bedbugs ever earned me relief, reward and others shivers and enjoyment. :P
starlight dream
starlight dream
From now on when you think of bedbugs you'll also think of your victory! It'll be a liiiiiittle less annoying :p
Marquise*
Marquise*
@starlight dream Unfortunately I still quite keep the panic and killer instinct whenever one or the shadow of one shows up! ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Can't blame you, the ones you created freaked me enough, even without animation!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mylojay