Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
  2. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    :( awww....
    Apr 1, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Your crush, crushed you...that brings back some awful memories.
    Apr 1, 2018
    Guiguimu, Poryg and starlight dream like this.
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Poryg Are you pulling an april fools on us? ;) ..to get some hugs of sympathy from the girls? ...If so, it worked! *big hug* :kaoluv:
    Apr 1, 2018
    Guiguimu and Poryg like this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    @starlight dream How did you know! :o
    Truth is, I only had a dream of my crush asking me out, so it was actually my dream that pulled April fools on me and not my crush pulling April fools on me :LZSoops:
    Although technically speaking it was her :D
    Apr 1, 2018
    starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
  6. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    One can't even trust their own dreams... But at least you still have a chance!
    Apr 1, 2018
    starlight dream and Poryg like this.
  7. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    A dream of your crush crushing you is even worse...since a girl I had a crush on when I was much younger let me down in not the nicest of ways, than I had a dream not long after that she said yes, then I woke up. My mum said that I looked sick all day!
    Apr 1, 2018
    starlight dream, Poryg and Guiguimu like this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't think I have a chance. That's what happens when you catch a crush at a 6 years younger girl :(
    Apr 1, 2018
    starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
  9. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Age shouldn't be a problem as long love is corresponded. My aunt and uncle have a 10 year difference or something like it. Can't remember well.
    Apr 1, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Alexander Hawksmoor I can recognize when it's a dream, so I don't let it come at me. I recognize it simply based on the fact that I don't feel any touches with the ground. Legs when walking, back when lying on the ground,...
    Apr 1, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    Apr 1, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  12. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Ah dreams can be cruel sometimes, even the wake ones. Why can't our brain cut us some slack?
    Still... I can't hold a grudge against a sweet reverie. :)
    Apr 1, 2018
    Guiguimu and Poryg like this.
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    Although sometimes dreams are really interesting :D And I always have to smile when I got so angry in one dream that I said "This has to be a dream!" Then I paused, realizing what I just said... And knowing it was a dream :D
    Apr 1, 2018
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Poryg If you know it's a dream, it's great because you can really tell people in it what you think of them :p
    Apr 1, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  15. Poryg
    Poryg
    I only dream about unrealistic things :p Telling someone what I think of them is too realistic.
    Apr 1, 2018
  16. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    So before you get a chance to tell them anything, they have morphed into a flying cat? ;)
    Apr 1, 2018
    Poryg likes this.
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    My dreams aren't realistic, but things that happen in them often have a realistic existence, so no transformations or flying here :( I only flew in a lucid dream once.
    Apr 1, 2018
  18. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Well..at least it was a dream. Though maybe you should ask her out for real.

As for dreams...I've been chased through the sewers by redneck cannibals. The one looked a bit like Freddy Kruger.
    Apr 1, 2018
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    I asked her out several times already. But she's scared of me ;_;
    Apr 2, 2018
  20. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Poryg Don't ask her at gunpoint anymore ;)
    But it's what you said about age before too.
    For adults age difference is not a big problem, but teen-to-adult is more difficult.
    Apr 2, 2018
  21. Poryg
    Poryg
    Nah, she's a busy person... I have been extremely lucky for extremely busy friends :D
    Apr 2, 2018