OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
That's actually heartbreaking.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
:( awww....
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Your crush, crushed you...that brings back some awful memories.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg Are you pulling an april fools on us? ;) ..to get some hugs of sympathy from the girls? ...If so, it worked! *big hug* :kaoluv:
Poryg
Poryg
@starlight dream How did you know! :O
Truth is, I only had a dream of my crush asking me out, so it was actually my dream that pulled April fools on me and not my crush pulling April fools on me :LZSoops:
Although technically speaking it was her :D
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
One can't even trust their own dreams... But at least you still have a chance!
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
A dream of your crush crushing you is even worse...since a girl I had a crush on when I was much younger let me down in not the nicest of ways, than I had a dream not long after that she said yes, then I woke up. My mum said that I looked sick all day!
Poryg
Poryg
I don't think I have a chance. That's what happens when you catch a crush at a 6 years younger girl :(
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Age shouldn't be a problem as long love is corresponded. My aunt and uncle have a 10 year difference or something like it. Can't remember well.
Poryg
Poryg
@Alexander Hawksmoor I can recognize when it's a dream, so I don't let it come at me. I recognize it simply based on the fact that I don't feel any touches with the ground. Legs when walking, back when lying on the ground,...
Poryg
starlight dream
starlight dream
Ah dreams can be cruel sometimes, even the wake ones. Why can't our brain cut us some slack?
Still... I can't hold a grudge against a sweet reverie. :)
Poryg
Poryg
Although sometimes dreams are really interesting :D And I always have to smile when I got so angry in one dream that I said "This has to be a dream!" Then I paused, realizing what I just said... And knowing it was a dream :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg If you know it's a dream, it's great because you can really tell people in it what you think of them :p
Poryg
Poryg
I only dream about unrealistic things :p Telling someone what I think of them is too realistic.
starlight dream
starlight dream
So before you get a chance to tell them anything, they have morphed into a flying cat? ;)
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
My dreams aren't realistic, but things that happen in them often have a realistic existence, so no transformations or flying here :( I only flew in a lucid dream once.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Well..at least it was a dream. Though maybe you should ask her out for real.

As for dreams...I've been chased through the sewers by redneck cannibals. The one looked a bit like Freddy Kruger.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDesigner