RPG Maker Forums

Celianna
Celianna
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I looked at the picture and literally had a what the heck moment!!!
Kes
Kes
We spend a significant portion of time making sure the site is not overrun with spam bots. And I know people complain about the 2 post rule, but at least people can now see why.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I'm glad the mods are on top of things here!

Unless baba submitted his 50 rpgm games, all with weird titles... xD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I never had a problem with the 2 post rule, especially given you can just edit your original post, but that is especially an eye opener as to the crap that goes on behind the scenes.
Celianna
Celianna
And to clear up why it's not just only a 1 post rule ... spambots were getting smarter. They would copy a post on the forum and use that as their first post. Considering an actual member wrote the original text, it looked like an okay profile. The second post of course, was spam.
KanaX
KanaX
Now, children, say "thank you" to the nice mods for dealing with the mean spambots!
l8rose
l8rose
I wholeheartedly agree on the thank you cause it's a pain to deal with the spam bots once they figure out a way in.
Caitlin
Caitlin
And THIS .. is the reason why Cait DOESN'T have a forum anymore as I got sick to death of dealing with spambots. Man, they post in any forum as long as there is a single member.. you'd think they'd post in communities that had plenty of people in it. morons.
Arisa
Arisa
Oh jesus, you are strong
Archeia
Archeia
Spambots are also the reason why our user registration is getting filled. I had to clear 1000 users with obvious spambot names
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
Wow. :o
That's a lot of spam.
:headshake:
Good job on getting rid of them @slimmmeiske2!
AcosmicDevi
AcosmicDevi
Add my thanks to @slimmmeiske2 and all the other mods for keeping the forum spam free.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlickCJL