Comments on Profile Post by djDarkX

1. SOC
    SOC
    Simple: don't have allergies. It's a lifestyle problem. Your body's inflammation is high and reacting to things it shouldn't be. Lower that inflammation.
    Apr 5, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    People really do just have allergies. I have deadly food allergies and anyone with a deadly allergy wishes it was as easy as eliminating or adding something to their lifestyle. I've had to do several elimination diets and I still have deadly allergies and eczema. Lifestyle is extremely important but it's not magic.
    Apr 5, 2018
    djDarkX and Guiguimu like this.
  3. SOC
    SOC
    Allergies were extremely extremely rare less than 100 years ago, and the vast majority of them are optional right now. Severe elimination diets aren't necessarily the answer to a proper lifestyle, and eczema especially is optional when understanding the proper tools available to ancestral health. Proper lifestyle is magic, actually.
    Apr 6, 2018
    starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
  4. SOC
    SOC
    It sounds like classic seasonal allergies and not some severe life threatening issue. Which, again, is totally optional and easily dealt with by just living right. People have this misconception that allergies are normal and that you just have to live with it, or more ignorant, that it's some sort of genetic problem.
    Apr 6, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  5. hiddenone
    hiddenone
    [Citation needed]
    Apr 6, 2018
  6. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Sorry soc they are not optional. Mine is to mold...grass mold to be exact. Not exactly optional unless i destroy all the grass in the world
    Apr 6, 2018
  7. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    It's the worst part of Spring, it brings flowers, green leafs and... pollen! Spring is beautiful for the life it brings, too bad one can't open their eyes to see the sights or inhale the wonderful smells.
    Hope you feel better soon buddy!
    Apr 6, 2018
    djDarkX and starlight dream like this.
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    You mean:
    Noze bugged ub. Anergiez zuck zo buch. Zend elp!

I hope it gets better soon! Talk to a pharmacist if it gets too bad. :(
    Apr 6, 2018
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    @SOC Before giving someone potentially life threatening advice or actively hurting someone because you don't believe them, I would strongly advise you to research all the many other potential reasons there might be lower recorded allergy attacks 100 years ago.
    Apr 6, 2018
    Guiguimu and djDarkX like this.
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    @djDarkX Seasonal allergies are so miserable! I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I ended up getting an air filter for mine. Expensive but worth it if I have a few more up days.
    Apr 6, 2018
    Guiguimu, starlight dream and djDarkX like this.
  11. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Thanks everyone! Luckily it calmed down as the day went on, but I know it'll come back tomorrow. Spring hates me. lol
    Apr 6, 2018
    Guiguimu likes this.
  12. SOC
  13. SOC
    SOC
    They're optional. Stop doing what's causing them.
    Apr 8, 2018