RPG Maker Forums

SOC
SOC
Simple: don't have allergies. It's a lifestyle problem. Your body's inflammation is high and reacting to things it shouldn't be. Lower that inflammation.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
People really do just have allergies. I have deadly food allergies and anyone with a deadly allergy wishes it was as easy as eliminating or adding something to their lifestyle. I've had to do several elimination diets and I still have deadly allergies and eczema. Lifestyle is extremely important but it's not magic.
SOC
SOC
Allergies were extremely extremely rare less than 100 years ago, and the vast majority of them are optional right now. Severe elimination diets aren't necessarily the answer to a proper lifestyle, and eczema especially is optional when understanding the proper tools available to ancestral health. Proper lifestyle is magic, actually.
SOC
SOC
It sounds like classic seasonal allergies and not some severe life threatening issue. Which, again, is totally optional and easily dealt with by just living right. People have this misconception that allergies are normal and that you just have to live with it, or more ignorant, that it's some sort of genetic problem.
hiddenone
hiddenone
[Citation needed]
bgillisp
bgillisp
Sorry soc they are not optional. Mine is to mold...grass mold to be exact. Not exactly optional unless i destroy all the grass in the world
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
It's the worst part of Spring, it brings flowers, green leafs and... pollen! Spring is beautiful for the life it brings, too bad one can't open their eyes to see the sights or inhale the wonderful smells.
Hope you feel better soon buddy!
starlight dream
starlight dream
You mean:
Noze bugged ub. Anergiez zuck zo buch. Zend elp!

I hope it gets better soon! Talk to a pharmacist if it gets too bad. :(
Sharm
Sharm
@SOC Before giving someone potentially life threatening advice or actively hurting someone because you don't believe them, I would strongly advise you to research all the many other potential reasons there might be lower recorded allergy attacks 100 years ago.
Sharm
Sharm
@djDarkX Seasonal allergies are so miserable! I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I ended up getting an air filter for mine. Expensive but worth it if I have a few more up days.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geddesmck