RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
It sure did. It's interesting how some concepts are taken for granted til someone sheds light from a different angle. Still thinking about Faherya's point. :p
FralKritic
FralKritic
@starlight dream Yes! :D It literally gave me an extra boost of energy, my day was a bit boring before LOL XD
It's always super fun to run into people who think deeply about things, the average person overlooks.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yes. It's like oiling those brain wheels! xD
@Faherya is an intellectual. The secret is out.^^
Faherya
Faherya
Nah, I just do not think before writing something on the internet and then I have to defend my honor desperately, but I'm happy to help. o/
FralKritic
FralKritic
@starlight dream So true!!!
By the way, anything new? whatcha been working on lately? (If it's not a private project that is)
FralKritic
FralKritic
@Faherya I'm glad you wrote it, I am a strong intellectual person, and sadly the people I meet in my day to day life, don't allow me to continue to challenge it >.>, but when I got from work, I saw your post, which for me, hit me like a riddle. And I just had to figure out how to prove a mental state,
FralKritic
FralKritic
@Faherya which tends to only be proven through its results. Like a person with a mental disorder is only apparent to us, through their behavior to us. Kinda scary though LOL XD
Thanks again, now my question to you, what have you been up to? any new projects you're proud of? (Unless they are private that is)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@FralKritic Hi, for some reason I didn't get notified of your reply. To answer your question, I'm mostly making sprites right now, and trying to get some art together to open a workshop or shop soon.
My current game is a mystery story that is going slowly due to the above having taken priority.

How are you and what are working on these days?:)
Faherya
Faherya
I'm sorry, I did not receive your notifications either. I just received that starlight commented. Well, I really like my texts, if you can count it as a project. Game I've never finished and I've known the RPG Maker since 2012, which is a shame haha. Is that you? (Take a look at your account settings, maybe have something on the notifications).
FralKritic
FralKritic
@starlight dream I think it was because at that point I was still being moderated. So I wrote it a day earlier than it became visible. That sounds super exciting, I can't wait to see. OOOOW I love mysteries!!! <3 Defiantly keep me posted! :D
FralKritic
FralKritic
@starlight dream I am currently working on team project adventure game. While we make slow progress with that, I am working on an animation for a contest. I'm am one of those game creators who has finally acknowledged if we say we will be done in two months, double it >.< LOL XD
FralKritic
FralKritic
@Faherya It's fine, I think it was because at that point I was still being moderated. So when I wrote it, it took a bit for you to be able to see it. Awesome! can I see some of your text? Never too late to finish one :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@FralKritic Oh that explains why some status updates show later too. I didn't know that.
Glad you love mysteries! It's fun when the player has to discover things & put his mind to work.
Thanx for the interest!

And yes better extend the deadlines:p Game making takes a while. Good luck with the contest!

@Faherya I hope you'll finish a game so we can sit and dissect it socially, politically, gastronomically, etc.^^
Faherya
Faherya
Of course, I have not translated any of them yet. If you want to read them in Portuguese, just say so. If you prefer to wait, I'll let you know as soon as I have translated some.

And, of course, yes. The first demo of some of my game is going to be sent to some philosophy event so the bald guys keep arguing what I really meant when a transparent Slime swallowed the hero. This is going to be fun.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Faherya Wouldn't it be funny if it was only a demo, filled with obscure messages, and then you cancel the game because the political pressures & fears were too domineering to express yourself safely through slimes, so you have to let the project go? LOL
Faherya
Faherya
Great idea. To get better I just need to launch the demo on "Deep Web" on one of those randomly-owned sites: m666h-m@2.onion Then I say that the government stole my notebook, erased my backups in the cloud and they will deport me to the ( enter the name of a distant place here).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooglerampage