RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
Ah that's why it takes so long. What kind of theme do you prefer?
ItsAlterity
ItsAlterity
@starlight dream I take a lot of my inspiration for my music choices as a whole from a ton of 80s music, though namely Peter Gabriel, Sisters of Mercy, and Yaz. For the cave I initially got though, I want something a bit more hollow and atmospheric. A lot of what I have sounds a bit too full or not dark enough for what I am aiming for :(
starlight dream
starlight dream
ItsAlterity
ItsAlterity
@starlight dream I've heard of them and have sifted through their stuff once, but I haven't gone through it recently. I might end up doing so again if I don't end up producing what I need myself. Any other really good ones I should know about?
starlight dream
starlight dream
ItsAlterity
ItsAlterity
@starlight dream I do a combination of both, I actually am a producer myself. That being said, I was focusing on the free music end to save time and focus more on gameplay and storyline, then work on the OST when I have more of that established. Unfortunately, that can make me have a bit of high standard given what I know I am capable of

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.
Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunette