RPG Maker Forums

NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
I knew they’d made music but I didn’t know they did Sound affects as well. I’ll have to check that out.
ts50
ts50
@NeoFantasy They also make voiceovers for games! Only male voices, but there are all kinds of those, from young child to old man :D
djDarkX
djDarkX
Just keep in mind that the voice acting is in Japanese.

Also, as much as I love his stuff, since the project I'm working on is retro, I'm having to make my own sound effects in Famitracker. Worth it.
Mirroraculous
Mirroraculous
@NeoFantasy I was not expecting them to be THAT good
@Thomas Smith I was surprised to see that as well. Not super crazy about it honestly, but it is kinda cool to at least see it be an option
@djDarkX Never done that actually, good luck with that! My current game's style is a blend of the traditional JRPG and more western style RPGs, so I am a lot more inclined to rush to those sound effects
ts50
ts50
I like Japanese voice acting the most.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VINCI075