RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks for the interest! I don't have an art topic open in the forum yet, I've been procrastinating out of insecurity I suppose. LOL I mostly draw and paint fantasy & real-life portraits... and some silly toons :p
Rhino
Rhino
I'll look forward to it if you decide to start one~ :kaojoy:
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks @Rhino ! That is encouraging :)
BornstarWish
BornstarWish
Don't let that hold you back :) I'm sure your work is gorgeous.
starlight dream
starlight dream
fimamati
fimamati
@starlight dream Did you say "i'll share some things today"? My reading's off today.:LZYsmile:
starlight dream
starlight dream
@fimamati I'll share on a certain "today". I gotta dig out & select some images first, which will go fast if I don't hang out on rmw much... but what are the odds of THAT? :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
@fimamati Hi I saw your status but can't comment on it. You must have status comments disabled! :)
fimamati
fimamati
@starlight dream I don't recall selecting that.:oops: How do I fix it? ok It's fixed:LZYpraise:
starlight dream
starlight dream
@fimamati I think it's a default setting because lots of users have it on without realizing it.^^
Marquise*
Marquise*
Are all your creative infos on your profile?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamer4500