Comments on Profile Post by Zebestian

1. taarna23
    taarna23
    Or save some moneys and get a huion. I'm not that experienced, but I <3 mine and for the price I would have been able to get a wacom that might as well be the size of a postage stamp with a less-sensitive pen.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Zebestian likes this.
  2. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    The XP Pen I had was 200€, but the drivers for Mac were crap. Couldn't even calibrate the screen. The small Intuos is gonna cost 100€ and I can be certain that it'll work well. I'm just starting off anyway, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to upgrade!
    Apr 8, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    @Zebestian Wacom tablets are all fine. They are amazing. I've not tested a huion or XP pen, but some other smaller brands a few years back. If you're starting out it doesn't make that much of a difference. You'll get used to it after a few weeks of training.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Zebestian and starlight dream like this.
  4. Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Aside from that, Wacom has a intuos that also gets you CSP (clip studio paint) for free for like... 80$-100$?! It's an amazing deal, because Clip studio is an amazing software.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Zebestian likes this.
  5. BreadInc
    BreadInc
    I have an intuos! It's amazing, and the no-screen thing isn't a problem once you get the hang of looking at your monitor instead of your hand.
    Apr 8, 2018
    Zebestian and starlight dream like this.
  6. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I use an Intuos Draw (small), and tbh it's the best tablet I've ever had. To be fair, I'm not a fan of drawing tablets with screens ^^
    Apr 8, 2018
  7. Zebestian
    Zebestian
    @Plueschkatze free software is always nice. And that's why I'm considering the Intuos too. @BreadInc I've tried drawing while looking at my laptop screen with the XP Pen too and it doesn't seem to be that big a deal to me. I can definitely trade in having a screen for reliability and proper function! ^-^ Thank you all for your input!
    Apr 8, 2018
    BreadInc likes this.