RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
Proooobablyyy... and you'll have to say you hate it to make me happy^^
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
You know I dont want to see a photo of you, cause it really doesnt interest me XD
starlight dream
starlight dream
:kaophew: It worked! I'm off the hook!
djDarkX
djDarkX
Kind of had to. My mother is in the hospital today due to pancreatitis. She's doing better, but there it is. Still, once my younger sister got here, hours later, I was able to go back and shower. Feeling better myself.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@djDarkX I hope she'll be very well soon. What type of treatment does she have to take?
But yeah emergencies don't count, they make it impossible to snooze properly.^^
Glad you're feeling better, best of luck!
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
djDarkX
djDarkX
She just has to not eat until she's better. Also, I was able to sleep all 8 hours since we knew she was being taken care of, but yeah. As soon as I was able to, got up and ran out. Usually, though, whether I get enough sleep or not, I can get up and be ready for the day within minutes.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Alexander Hawksmoor I promise I'll take a decent-ish pic and share it. Been holding back for your own good, cuz I look better in your head so why ruin it? :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
@djDarkX You've said before you've been taking care of her. That can be stressful depending on her needs. Is that why you mention getting the 8hours sleep?
Since I started taking care of my dad my sleep is rarely a full night's sleep.-.-
djDarkX
djDarkX
Well, I was so exhausted from staying up to wait for the doctor to tell us what was going to happen that when I got back to the apartment, I passed out within a couple mins. Also, for the most part, my mother doesn't need too much, so it's easier, but I still have to ensure she takes her meds on time and that she gets to doctors appointments and what not.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Okay, I'm glad it's not too difficult for you.^.^ Here too waiting for doctors' news at the hospital can take forever, especially on week-ends.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Woah seems you have now bursts of energy!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* Oversleeping probably helped^^ I have a lot of things on my to-do list so the energy is mandatory. Don't know where I'm getting the power from but I like it!;)
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
The power of my good looks compels you XD
starlight dream
starlight dream
:LZSooo: Hello your handsomeness! But shouldn't the power of your looks compel me towards you and not towards my to-do list?
It was a good theory though xD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
My wife says my brains not working today and it literally isn't. I've been up since 7am where I am and I have a gum infection that's triggering nerves in my face and eye.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Ouch, I hope you'll feel better soon, and that it doesn't hurt too much. :(

So if your brain isn't working I'm not talking to the real you, but another you that I never met before. This can go bad..
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Nah the real me needs to be caged away, this me is more mellow and doesn't stalk you ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Lmao Oh my, this is your mellow version? o_O I'll prepare a cage for tomorrow.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I can always revert back to old me if this is too tame for you XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apoorv