Apr 11, 2018
    Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
  2. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    That's what I concluded.
    Apr 11, 2018
  3. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Every positively received rpg maker game gas that claim as people just don't think they can be good games.
    Apr 11, 2018
  4. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Apparently they think we lack honor. I don't do games to get popularity by lying. I want authentic feedback. It's not my fault my earlier games were released by publishers who used somewhat dodgy methods to get positive reviews. However, this does not apply to me or my main project I released myself.
    Apr 11, 2018
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    It's the same kind of people saying things like this that get offended when you didn't build your game from scratch. If I ever get a game out and people start getting mad about it I'm going to tell them that I don't think they'll ever be a legitimate homeowner because they aren't willing to craft the tools, chop the trees, and formulate the drywall and paint themselves. I mean, how lazy are they?
    Apr 11, 2018
    Labyrinthine, TWings, l8rose and 10 others like this.
  6. Kes
    Kes
    Apr 11, 2018
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Probably someone who uses dodgy methods & assumes others do too. It could also be jealousy, or another dev who gets negative feedback and thinks that's the norm? :p
    I dunno. Some people don't realize there is a niche fanbase for rpgmaker games, and that some gamers enjoy playing them.
    Apr 11, 2018
    CleanWater, TWings and Guiguimu like this.
  8. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Apr 11, 2018