Comments on Profile Post by Snow White

1. Snow White
    Snow White
    I cannot brain today, I has the dumb :kaoswt:
    Apr 11, 2018
    Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
  2. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Argh. Pretend your are calculating Snow White's dwarves, or characters' MP, HP, or their cuteness ratios.

Math gives my brain the dumb every time. It's math's fault really :p
    Apr 11, 2018
    Snow White and Guiguimu like this.
  3. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Well atleast you have a brain, I decided I run on impulse rather than brain fuction. That statement alone shows just how much of a brain I have.
    Apr 17, 2018
    starlight dream and Snow White like this.
  4. Snow White
    Snow White
    Oh Alexander, your comment made me smile and yet I wasn't sure if it would be mean to like it XD

Anyway, the ancient Egyptians didn't believe a brain was necessary for a happy afterlife, so I suppose the living world is somewhat the same, right? :D (And yes, I am bringing mummification into this, I'll blame it on the fact I'm tired :p)
    Apr 17, 2018
  5. Snow White
    Snow White
    The point I'm making: you don't need to do maths to be happy :) (I still find maths fun though . . . I'll stop talking now :kaoswt2: *haha*)
    Apr 17, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Snow White Only you can bring mummification casually into a conversation :D *thumbs up* errr can mummies give thumbs up or just fists up?

@Alexander Hawksmoor Impulse sounds more fun than brain though.
    Apr 17, 2018
  7. Snow White
    Snow White
    @starlight dream *Haha* I've noticed recently I bring a lot of things casually into conversations that I probably shoudn't ;)
    Also I was going to answer "it depends how well they were mummified", but thinking now, that might sound a little creepy XD
    So how about a mummy fist bump, just to be safe? :D

@Alexander Hawksmoor And I agree with starlight, impluse certainly sounds more fun!! :)
    Apr 18, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.