RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
It's not who you are. You're always doing something for someone else. You're loved because of it, but you also need to care for yourself once in a while. :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
I had similar burst of over creativity also. Spring?
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger It's true most of the things on my list today are for someone else. I do it because it's fun, I can dedicate all my time to those I love.
And I often get excited over ideas and commit to them without considering the time I rreeeally have LOL

@Marquise* Maybe. There's more daylight.^^b Glad you got some creative sparks too!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Time is ever the foe of the dreamer. :) I've heard people say there's not enough hours in the day, and I think that's a good way of putting it.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Too true. At least the dreamer makes time pass more pleasantly :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
People say that life is too short. I prefer the line: Life is the longest thing you'll ever do. :)

Weirdly, the older I get, time freaks me out less. Father Time is starting too look more like Gandalf to me.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Gandalf does say “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.” which sounds like h has mastery over time itself. Maybe he is Father Time? :p Gandalf was based on a depiction of Odin being a grey wanderer.
starlight dream
starlight dream
You're onto something here. I think Gandalf represents time well, being patient when he has too, quick on emergencies, playful at the party, strategic when he must, his timing is always perfect.
And in Bilbo he always appears in the nick of time! :p
Gabrelik
Gabrelik
It's supposed to be a sign of genius when you can't shut the mind off like that...or madness? Eh, fine line. ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Gabrelik In my case, most likely madness. I mean I even think that Brussel sprouts taste good! :LZSyum:
The Stranger
The Stranger
I struggle to stop thinking. My mind is either being very creative, or it's in a dark place. Either way, it makes it difficult to fall asleep. Have you ever been prevented from sleeping, no matter how long you lie in the dark closing your eyes, because of random creative ideas giving you the urge to be productive?
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Yes and I usually get up to work on the ideas (bad habit because exhaustion means I'll note down ideas in 50 minutes instead of 3 :p)
Since I started taking medication my creative focus is much lower. Before that my brain couldn't stop.

I also find that I'm more energetic and productive at night, which makes it hard to relax and enjoy the night by Zzzzz.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Awww hope you won't need that medication all the time. :(
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks @Marquise* I appreciate that, you're very kind. :)

I probably will need it for a long time, hopefully not forever. But I prefer to be on medication & feel safe and healthy, even if it means sacrificing some energy and creativity.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I hope so too. Hey I need a ventilator to sleep!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Life ain't easy. We all have our hiccups. I wish you the best with your health, and everything else too! :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
You remind me why DC is so important in my life. ^^ We kinda save each another. :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* My pets have only been of the feathery kind (not cats with wings ;)), and a wild squirrel that I considered my best friend for some time.
I think they gave more to me, than I did to them!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apoorv