RPG Maker Forums

Matseb2611
Matseb2611
"Systems do not nurture creativity. They're the antithesis of creativity. Because the artist is always the person who stands outside the structure."
These words ring so true.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Really sound guy! (Worst part is that if we were not so greedy while creating system, this would not be true. I might be rebellious, but in some ways I would like many system to be cracked.)
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, I agree. He quite rightly points out how creativity is something creative people can't live without. It's part of our personality and perception of the world. Without it, we perish internally. Same way how sociable people can't live without being around other people.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
The thing about most social or corporate structures though is that they require worker drones who will just do the work as they're told without asking questions. Someone who tries to crack the system or come up with a better one is considered a threat because they can de-stabilize the structure.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Woah! That is a freaky looking creature. I guess having a beast with an uncanny valley look makes it appear that much more scary. Lol. But that's an interesting insight. People with no hopes are easier to control. This is quite true. Those are the people who can be controlled by fear and despair. They don't have their own inner drive to lead them, their purpose. Without purpose, we are nothing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!
Huzzah! My Tree of Life turned out pretty good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapnZach