RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
The Stranger
The Stranger
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Not even RMW can take your mind off the situation that is leaving you stressed? Try to do something that relaxes you, even if you don't feel like it now, maybe if you start the motivation will come and you'll be able to relax. If you have the time, of course... Listening to music helps me to relax, too...
And I'm also here if you ever need to talk, okay? Be strong, we're all here for you.
fimamati
fimamati
@starlight dream Fruit would have tasted better. :p
I agree with @Guiguimu. Even if you don't want to do something that will give some peace. Look at something beautiful and draw it. That way your focused on something other than your appointment.
fimamati
fimamati
@starlight dream is it bad when you go over 140 you cut and paste it in a new post? That's what I've been doing.
I guess it do look a little like spam.>_>
@KanaX You have any fun gifs about eating fruit?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
4 am is the time for sleeping, not coffee. :o
Caffeine increases the beta wave signalling patterns in our brains, which is good for concentration and alertness, but terrible for relaxation. I'd personally recommend slow, peaceful music.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
Agree. For some unknown reason though a cup before work and another during work do relax me a little.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks everyone for the pics and advice :)

@The Stranger Thank you for offering to listen. You've been helpful many many many times already! ^^
I usually don't want to disturb someone who's sleeping but I wanna pick up those bunnies!

@KanaX LOL He looks so bad. Can't be the coffee though. Probably the smoking ^^
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Guiguimu I visited rmw to distract myself & it did help. Thanks for being so sweet. I haven't replied to your PM yet (but you're not an exception :headshake: I've been bad with PMs) I'll write soon :) It's hard for me to find relaxing music, it usually wakes me up xDD
starlight dream
starlight dream
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Matseb2611 I drank it to stay awake & alert ;) The downside was increased tension of course. Sigh. Why can't coffee be perfect? LoL
Seriously though, isn't it challenging to find the right balance of energy without going overboard into stress?
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Hollow 1977 I sometimes get that effect too. I mostly have coffee as comfort drink. My mug's presence is like a friendly company. (It has a cute pig on it which helps the mug come alive :D)!!!!!
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, I know what you mean. I often drink tea to satisfy my caffeine cravings. If I've not had any for more than 6-7 hours, I get a strange sense of discomfort. I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of caffeine, so long as we don't go overboard. Although 4 am is usually a time our bodies associate with rest, so if you've gotten up way too early, you get that tension due to a lack of sleep.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Well, I hope whatever it was that kept you up is now over. :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Matseb2611 I think you're right it's more the lack of sleep (and lack of a regular sleep schedule) that increases stress.
Caffeine doesn't affect me too much + I have few coffees per day. (2 to 3) It sounds like you're not having too many either.
Unfortunately it's my father's health that's keeping me up so it's a permanent situation but every day isn't that bad. Thanks.
fimamati
fimamati
@starlight dream Yeah I agree that not everything is appropriate for the status. I know this is late. but I hope everything works out well.
Marquise*
Marquise*
@starlight dream STOP TAKING COFFEE AT NIGHT! It led my cardiologist to scream at me! We want to keep you alive.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* When I drink coffee at night, it means I woke up late, and doing some kind of night shift :p Thanks for wanting me alive, it makes he happy.:)

@fimamati Thank you, and it's never too late. I have zero awareness of time anyway so I can't tell. LOL

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic