RPG Maker Forums

Guiguimu
Guiguimu
It's actually quite easy ^^ You need a program with a grid, like Gimp, a mapshot of the map you want to parallax and an idea of what you want. The most "boring" part is that we have to add the items manually but being careful with layers. I usually have like 20 or more layers, but that depends.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
There are tons of tutorials online, too! And parallax mapping is the same for every maker, it's just changes the grid size, so you can watch every single one you find.
And once you get used to it, I believe it's actually the same time as in the editor.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I have watched a few already. I just lack motivation which comes from struggling with insomnia. I might give it a go or just pay someone to do it for me XD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
You couldnt find a more appropriate picture XD
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
insomnia sucks... But well, I heard somewhere that we should do something we think it's "boring" when we are having crises of insomnia, maybe it could help you?
@starlight dream awesome pic xD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
I stalk you and starlight in my crisis times, it helps immensely XD
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
xD alright, good to know it's a boring activity...
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Hahahahaha i didnt see the boring bit, I really stepped in that one XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geddesmck