Comments on Profile Post by HexMozart88

1. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I remade cat island on my new computer, instead of importing the old game. I want to start from scratch with new tiles as I feel this is actually easier and maybe more flexible than just re-tiling the old maps with new tiles.. maybe. Meow.. pur. Making all those events again may be more stream lined than I expect it to be.
    Apr 16, 2018
    starlight dream and HexMozart88 like this.
  2. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @HexMozart88 How do you know what I've been doing? o_O

@Sauteed_Onion If you start a new map in the same old project (but with new tiles), you can then copy the event from 1 map and paste it on the new map. Instead of re-writing it all.
    Apr 16, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and HexMozart88 like this.
  3. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Apr 16, 2018
  4. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @starlight dream copy/paste also works even if you are on two different projects, so long as they are done with the same rpgmaker. Really useful for complex evented stuff when you have a side project that uses the same system, as long as you remember to make all the variables line up.
    Apr 16, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Thanks @Philosophus Vagus I hadn't tried copy-pasting from another project. That's even better.
    Good idea too, to use the same events in another project. You can simply edit any required differences and save a lot of time :)
    Apr 16, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.