RPG Maker Forums

hiddenone
hiddenone
Then don't worry about winning or not, just enter something you're happy with. :)
Faherya
Faherya
I heard that Milton said the same thing when he read the Iliad and the Odyssey. And then he wrote Paradise Lost.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@hiddenone Yes, I don't have my sight on winning xD
I'd like to create something nice for people to use :)
Going through the ideas today. Yours was clever and funny btw XD
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Faherya Nice! :)
Can't beat the Iliad though lol
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
Half the contest is the background story, so how the character looks isn't the only important part :)
Faherya
Faherya
Well, I took a look at the entries and I've seen your resources/edits. I think if you want, you can win, yes, ma'am. But really, the important part is if you have fun and learn during the process. Anyway, good luck.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've only ever entered a single contest on here. We had to submit cowboy names, or something. It happened years ago, but I was one of the winners; I already had the prize, though, so I asked Lunarea to give what I had won to someone else. I'm simply not a contest kinda guy, you know? Competition just isn't in my blood.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Thomas Smith True I wonder which one I'll come up with first: the story or the character's look? ^^

@Faherya You're such a gentleman :D Thanks for the nice words. I admit winning wasn't my goal, my status was tongue-in-cheek but I see now it can be read seriously Oooops Just considering if it's worth to invest time on customizing a sprite, since the entry badge is what I'm really after.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger That's why you're wonderful <3 I wonder what that cowboy name was :) I like events where everyone can participate. I mean because it's fun and we can be silly through it. The competing part ain't my thing. I prefer to step aside lol But I understand if someone is eyeing a particular prize & wants to win it.
The Stranger
The Stranger
starlight dream
starlight dream
It's catchy. This Gentleman was a grabber :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
He's a very charismatic man. Dresses in all black, wields silver guns, and is very cultured. He's also hedonistic and lives by his own twisted morality. Of course, you only discover how cruel he can be if you cross him. I'd say he's more of the anti-hero or villain type.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Awwww if you like the contest try it :) At least for yourself!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@The Stranger Sounds like the villain we hate to love ;)

@Marquise* I will try it :) Probably for Ace because those sprites are faster to make and I use Ace much more than mv anyway.^^
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Go for it, better to have entered and lost than to not have entered at all
starlight dream
starlight dream
Marquise*
Marquise*
Hey you will have everyone to get your character in your game. :D Also you will be able to use it too. ^^ Nice for B-Day games!
Dreadshadow
Dreadshadow
Why not go for something simple and still make it a killer?
Sometimes the best parts in a cotribution, are the things that are not in the contribution.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Dreadshadow You had me at killer. I can make a killer! Mwahahahaha! :kaopride:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanSiefried