RPG Maker Forums

Snow White
Snow White
Alexanders are pretty, in a herby kind of way :)
@Alexander Hawksmoor, You mean to tell me all this time you were a plant and you never told us?!! :P

Oh, and if we're just gonna put him in an Aztec jar for a little while, to stop us from catching his craziness, could we put him in a cute one, like this? :cutesmile:
http://www.mexicolore.co.uk/images-ans/ans_82_01_2.jpg
It looks like it would be comfy in there :)
Snow White
Snow White
And in that case, I'll send a "hello" to DC :D (I hope you're both having a nice day @Marquise* :) )
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Snow White Oh yes the cute jar is a MUST! (It'll be decorating our fireplace after all :p)
And I like your choice. The jar's crazy expression serves as a warning for what's living in there.

Maybe they'll make a Disney cartoon out of it one day ;)
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Comes in, breaks jar, tips hat, skulks back into the shadows.....
starlight dream
starlight dream
:guffaw: You're too funny.
*looks in the hat* Thanks for the tip.^^ We're here everyday!
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
You're obviously a city gal with no class ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Aouch! X( Go back in the shadows!! *sniffles*
xD
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Tips hat...,"maam"
starlight dream
starlight dream
Sir, your hat tipping ways are classless and need refinement, oh dear :p If I wasn't such a lady I'd tell you what you put in "class". *points nose in the air*
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Takes your hand and spins you towards me. Eyes meet, heart races, then we tango ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Awww.. For a cryptic reason... all hat-wearing men rely on the tango tactic. Ô.ô
Hmmm.. Ok.
Hopefully I won't step on your foot and destroy the little mood I've left alive.^^
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Man, are you both still at it?! My alerts keep going off. Sheesh!! ;)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@OmnislashXX I apologize. We're as fun as the guests that won't go away. :(
We're not still at it. Our kindergarten feud has now matured into a love-hate tale of revenge and Aztec witchcraft! :popcorn:
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
And tango dancing lol
starlight dream
starlight dream
Tango is the perfect love-hate dance!
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Tango dancing goes surprisingly well with Aztec Witchcraft!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yes they both claim innocent lives. But Aztec witchcraft goes well with anything so...
Marquise*
Marquise*
@Snow White I told DC And MrC awoke and sent you gentle blinking eyes as "But I also love peoples nice I don't see and who don't scare me." and it is warm here and DC in her heavy thick too warm fur got on her fore paws to want to get to me but... I told her to stay down because she was too warm and she kinda looked at me like"all right, but you hug them all with all claws strong strong strong for me then, right?"
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* Awwww my heart just melted. :kaocry: I wish DC a comfy and not tooooo warm night. *mental kisses for her* (I don't think you need to tell her, she'll pick them up!)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic