Comments on Profile Post by Tea's Jams

1. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    hard to do when you can't see the images...
    (I have a FAST PC and a FAST internet connection too)
    Apr 22, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  2. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I have not even looked. I been busy working on my own game, trying to get my DLC'S to dl on my lap top (so I can work on it when I'm laying down), and trying to work out plot points that kind of coincide with the main cat story.. AND the story itself. Probably a good thing for me not to see it XD.
    Apr 22, 2018
    Tea's Jams and Frogboy like this.
  3. Frogboy
    Frogboy
    I always have that issue here for whatever reason.
    Apr 22, 2018
    Tea's Jams and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  4. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Also, I hope you guys are doing ok! I love watching the channels I just don't ever comment meow.
    Apr 22, 2018
    Tea's Jams and Frogboy like this.
  5. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    @Sauteed_Onion Oh, you have to come look at my submission at least! ;P We are good, I'm glad you like the channel :D
    Apr 22, 2018
    Frogboy and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  6. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Yeah I haven't watched much lately, need to remedy that. Meow. I saw you moved and pretty much haven't watched much sense. I have seen some of Drifty's older stuff, I really liked his idea about the random treasure box mazes from the adventurer's guild. I am so tempted to add that feature in my own game, with some variations. Hope I can get a semi feasible game for ya'll to try ~soon.. > _ >
    Apr 22, 2018
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  7. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    I'll just clear this up for everyone: the forum software, when uploading lots of images, sometimes has trouble loading them all. Just reload the page a few times. >_>
    Apr 22, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  8. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    click on the little blank image icon and it should pop up in a new tab. or at least it does for me
    Apr 22, 2018
    Nightblade50 and Sauteed_Onion like this.